Oil & Gas Extraction
ORION3DF offers unparalleled expertise in oil & gas extraction in even the most underdeveloped and remote of terrains. We specialize in jet-pump lifting systems which are one of today’s most advanced yet cost-efficient means of extraction. They are largely deployed in wells with challenging reservoir characteristics and fluid compositions, all whilst continuously meeting extraction objectives.
JET PUMPS FOR ARTIFICIAL LIFTING
Jet pumps are comprised of a nozzle, throat and diffuser, which come in a variety of sizes and configurations. They can be used to extract oil from as little as 100 BPD to over 10,000 BPD, and their short lengths make them extremely versatile. As a result, jet pumps can pass through and be set in tighter deviated and horizontal oil wells. Their nozzles and throats can also be cleaned and repaired on site so that within only a matter of hours, extraction may resume. What’s more, one of the inherent benefits of jet pumping is the lack of downhole moving parts. This, coupled with high quality corrosion and abrasion resistant metallurgy, allows jet pumps to remain operational for exceptionally long periods of time.
Jet pumps benefits
- -No moving parts
- -Tolerant to solids, corrosive environments and higher
- -Multi-well production from single surface system
- -Often free of wire-line retrievable
- -Compact and easy to deliver
- -High volume potential output
- -Field repairable
- -Ideal for remote and environmentally sensitive locations
- -Operates in situations where no other pump will work.